Friday 14 February 2014

Love my way

Happy Valentines Day!

I don't know if you buy into it or not but for me on this day of love I come over all gooey, giddy and cheerful.

I don't run out and spend a load of money on pop up heart cards and boxed choccy though for me it is a chance to finally get around to making that something special from the heart for those I love most, my boys - big and small

Here are my valentine offerings to them

A washi sticker succulent message for my man - saying it with succulents this year

For my biggest little man a mini version in the colour of the day


I have also been super keen to make wreaths because I was excited about the idea at Christmas but time got away from me so when I saw these heart rings at a craft supplier the other day I was inspired to take my beautiful berried brush cherry foliage and have a go


It turns out teething babies don't care about valentines day so my ambitious start ended in just the one - wonky but wonderful wreath of love for my loves


I am pleased how it turned out for a first kind of rushed attempt and can't wait to think up an easter wreath idea.

I hope you feel the love today wherever you are and whoever you get to share it with.
Love is all we need, but some pretty plants are good too.

No comments:

Post a Comment