Tuesday 30 October 2012

A circus interlude

I would love to say I am running away with the circus but I am not sure you can do that twice in your life, that's another story and by no means literal. No, the circus reference has more to do with how life feels right now - a tight rope act while juggling and trying to pull rabbits out of hats.

The real story is I am taking a little break from posting here for a month or a little longer - not that I have been terribly consistent of late - to focus on the final push to the end of the year with design assignments piled high and half finished on my desk. I hope to emerge with a big "Ta Da!" at the end but that remains to be seen.

Wish me luck (or do you say break a leg) I hope to catch the bar at the other end as I swing through the air.


No comments:

Post a Comment