Friday 19 October 2012

Found Friday

I promised so here I am. I have a lot of finds to show you but I might spread them out and play catch up bit of a time.

My first little family of finds is not for me, well maybe a little.

I couldn't go past this handmade little monster slash Humpty guy - the fabric and colours are just great. He has fast become a hit getting lots of cuddles and will be making it to the highly prized position of in-the-bed I suspect.

The other little guy - the one we need to get to an optometrist - he was a package deal - 2 for $1 at the op-shop - I think they belong together - see how nicely they hang out on the yellow chairs.

The blocks were another bargain - we have loads already and I had visions of these being an outdoor set as they are chunky and robust - so far they haven't left the lounge-room where they get turned into cities and towers most nights - the colours are in harmony and they have a sense of being home made or belonging to a school. When I get a tub for them to keep them dry and safe they may make it outdoors but we will see.


























I hope you have a playful and colourful weekend hanging out with your mates too - I hope to share more finds with you over the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment