Tuesday 23 July 2013

Appreciate or Emulate - Gingham

I am still checking out all things gingham and here are my picks for how you can check in.






Sweet and simple, bold and bright, graphic and minimal - decorate with gingham

 
 






It's a wrap, a party, a picnic - celebrate with gingham









Country, cute, creative and classy gingham is a classic







There is no-one more able to get you to join in than Martha - here are two of my favourite 'gingham' DIY'S that I found both from The Crafts Dept via marthastewart.com










































The good news is I found my sewing machine in the garage the other day and we in the midst of creating a bit of space in there for us each to have a 'create' corner - or for me a 'dandy' corner. The bad news is the skills can't be downloaded matrix style - better get my learn on so I can fully check in to the gingham trend as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment