Friday 21 September 2012

Found Friday

Twinkle twinkle little vase - this weeks findings may be few and some small but they delight me none the less for their muted, textural and patterned beauty.

This crystal round vase is only about 15cm high but is perfect for a tea light or two and a pretty posy found and picked in the garden




This marble effect mini (so hot right now - more on that coming soon) vase is only 5cm, if that, but what a big personality in a little package.







































This frayed edge hand stitched beauty is all the nicer all crumpled up and yellowed by time



I am finding time this weekend and next week to hang with my nephews who are in town on a holiday with my mum - should be a great time. I hope you have a lovely weekend too.

No comments:

Post a Comment