Friday 21 December 2012

Found Friday

This weeks finds are all Christmas related - I haven't found them all this week but gathered then along the way and they are in my once a year bag of goodies. Most of them aren't on display this year - I am down 5 mantle pieces from my last home and last Christmas and as you well know I went all neon this year - see the Neon Christmas here. They will resurface next year and hopefully will find some additional walls and shelves to call home for December. Here is a sneak peek before then,

A little one footed Robin who resided in London when we met (as did I) - he had both feet then. That Christmas with not a lot of cash to spend on presents or posting back home we chose a special decoration for each member of the family - I don't remember now who this was meant to be for but I couldn't part with him so bought another and kept him for my very own.

























A vintage Santa tin

























Two sweet little Santa cross-stitches - the first must once have been framed at some point and I think I would like to re-frame him before next year.


















































Lastly - not really xmas but I found these chunky blocks a while ago and couldn't resist - ho ho ho


No comments:

Post a Comment