Saturday 14 April 2012

Found Friday

Apologies for the not so fashionably late FF.

This week I went finding closer to home - the garage in fact. I knew I had some hidden treasures I could bring in from the cold along the lines of my current obsession for the living space - yellow and variations upon. I didn't find the yellow and grey crochet blanket I want for the couch now it's getting cooler - I will have to dig deeper today.

Here, to my delight, is what I did uncover. A paisley cushion - to add to the mix, a knitted wall hanging - missing a hanger so I will have to fix that and last but not least this macrame pot hanger. I found it a little while ago however I am not generally one for indoor plants - especially in small spaces, ironically for me I find them too busy, but I am revisiting the idea as I found I had the perfect little pot and succulent already hiding amongst my other pots. I am quite pleased with it now hanging from the curtain rail.




No comments:

Post a Comment