Monday 15 April 2013

Bathroom Brights

Today I came across and pinned this yellow bathroom to my 'For The Home board' on Pinterest







































I like the idea of being woken up by this smack of colour every day when you take your morning shower.

I also realised it's not the first time I have been drawn to the idea of a brighter than bright bathroom delight.
Here are some others I have seen and loved

















































































































I am torn however as I do also love the idea of a muted tone sanctuary of relaxation as well.
What to do?

I will have to wait and see which way I go later this year when it comes to our own reno and whether I have the colour courage. Though as we plan to move on from this place I might save that sunny dose of colour for our dream home.

Would you be so bold?

No comments:

Post a Comment