The power of pastel is all pervasive at the moment.
Here is a pretty pop of pastel colour for your delight.
1. Lark Store Large Ceramic Milk Bottle in 6 pastel shades
2. An old but amazing easter tea cake post by Bakers Royale. Easter was when I first caught the pastel bug - there is something so right about Easter and the delicate pastel tones.
3. One White Sundays timber block necklace via madeit.com.au
4. DDSLL GirlsStore three colour leather clutch via Etsy
5. POAST's violet pastel mini German Half timbered house also via Etsy.
6. Scout Table lamp from Urban Outfitters
7. Thank you cotton favour bags in pastel pink by Misiu from Down That Little Lane store. They come in a pack of 12.
8. The multicoloured pastel triangles of Ferm Living are back again this week - but this time it's their Spear trays
9. Wall fixture Klimoppe with origami paper lamp Moth in pink with a pastel yellow cord by Studio Snowpuppe via their Etsy store - there are 4 cord colours and 9 shade colours to chose from!
10. Nordic Night Rug from lightly.com.au
Pastel is a little tricky for me, it's not my usual thing as I generally prefer the bold and the beautiful, but the way pastels have been shown in styling and design circles lately, in a breathtakingly beautifully layered way, I have caught the pastel bug too.
There are no better examples in my opinion than these magificently styled and photographed images from photographer Jonas von der Hude in collaboration with Bettina Eulenburg for Better Living.