The hills are alive indeed. Come climb every mountain with me and reach new heights
1. Sage Mountain Design Plate by Natasha Lawless Design available through UK store Not on the High Street
2. Super sweet Mountain Peaks Mini baby blanket by UK designer Donna Wilson but luckily available in Oz via a few stores listed here
3. Case 3776 Mount Fuji Tissue wallet, so named after the elevation of Mt. Fuji in meters, from goodbymarket by designer Tomohiro Ikegaya available through White Rabbit Japan
4. An absolute favourite of mine Swedish artist and designer Elisabeth Dunker is behind Fine Little Day and this is her Mountains Tea towel, and free worldwide shipping!
5. Another beautiful piece Mountain Print Cushion by Natasha Lawless Design available through UK store Not on the High Street
6. With 2 lovely sisters and childhood holidays spent at our grandparents in the Blue Mountains home of the 3 sisters this mountain range cushion really spoke to me. The Sisters wool mountain range pillow by Three Bad Seeds via Etsy
7. Too cute Hand Printed Mountain Leggings in Mint on Black by Thief and Bandit Kids
8. Little Red Stuga's Kebnekaise knitted pouf, named after the highest mountain in Sweden
9. I covet this Blue Mountain Embroidery Felted Brooch by Jump Up for my collection
10. Let him sleep for when he wakes he will move mountains print by Yellow Button Nursery - perfect for any nursery - also available in pink
11. Hand-printed 100% Cotton Mountain Napkin Set from Spark Box Studio
I am giddy with it all and this is only a very small selection of what I am finding everywhere. I hope you enjoy!