Saturday 11 May 2013

A vignette or 7

I participated last week in The Interiors Addict's Instagram photo challenge 7 Vignettes.
The idea is a list of themes is published for the first 7 days of each month and you have to create a styled vignette based on that theme and post it to Instagram tagging Interiors Addict and generally also a guest judge - using the hashtag #7vignettes. If your on Instagram I recommend searching the hashtag, you will see lots of great styled pictures from some very creative people - stylists and not.

It's lots of fun and for me it's a chance to practice my styling - especially as I'm not studying or in a position to assist stylists at the moment - the main way you learn the ropes so to speak.

Below are this months themes and my vignettes for each


HANGING







LABELS



TIMBER


COLOURFUL




PORCELAIN/CERAMIC



DINING


TRAVEL



This month the guest judge was The Woodfolk store and they generously gave an overall prize and a prize for each days theme. I am so thrilled to say my Day 6 Dining entry WON! I was so excited to wake up to that news on Thursday morning.

The overall winner was the stylist Boiled Eggs and Soldiers, aka Sam, and what a deserved winner her vignettes were consistently stunning - even her celebration shot - see them all via her Instagram feed http://instagram.com/boiledeggandsoldiers

My lovely prize from The Woodsfolk is an under the sea LoveMae bamboo dinner set - I can't wait until it arrives in the post and see how they impact on toddler dinner time - fingers crossed.

I hope to join in next month too, if time allows, so if you like follow along on Instagram and I will also post my February entries later so you can see those too.

No comments:

Post a Comment