Wednesday 1 August 2012

Paper - Presents

It is only fitting that I finish with presents because I started with parties and presents are one of the bestest things about parties - but not just what's inside.

For me wrapping and packaging are so much part of the gift - it says, on the outside, that you have spent time on this and treated it with care and that is what giving is all about.

Brown paper packages tied up with string, these are are few of my favourite things.














































































































And if like me you just can't get enough of seeing beautiful little packages wrapped with care a lot of the images above originated from the blog Oh, hello friend: you are loved which features a lot of beautiful things but particularly amazing original packaging ideas and a focus on all things pretty presenty packaging.

You can also see more via my Pinterest board where these come from - It's a wrap

And it is indeed a wrap! (for paper posts for now anyway)

No comments:

Post a Comment